• Services are provided in individual homes or apartments in the community, known as Personal Care Alternatives, or PCA's.
• Emphasis is on personal growth and increased independence while maintaining personal safety.
• Individuals may live in an apartment or house, with rotating staff available 24 hours a day, or a "PCA Host Home", with an individual or family providing support and training.
• PCA settings may include one, two, or three persons receiving services with a PCA Host Home limited to two.
• In our PCA program, provision is made for private bedrooms for each individual and staff.
• Base Site Activities
• Connecting individuals with volunteer positions
• Assistance in accessing continuing education classes
• Assistance in accessing recreational activities in the community
Cottonwood is always looking for individuals, couples or families willing to provide a safe, healthy and friendly living environment for our clients.
Interested parties can email us for more information regarding the process, or you may contact Deb Turk, Host Home Placement Coordinator at 303.761.6487.